Shaping tomorrow’s workforce begins today and with your commitment.
MBRT is the only statewide group exclusively dedicated to K-12 education reform.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR MEMBERS
- Membership in a business coalition that targets corporate involvement and resources in high-yield strategies that are results-driven
- A voice at the table to design innovations that are directly linked to student performance, and consequently, to the workforce of the future
- If you are interested in becoming a member, or would like to request more information, please call 410-788-0333 or e-mail us here
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
You can help improve tomorrow’s workforce while – at the same time – providing opportunity to today’s young people.
- Visit our MBRT Committees list for detailed descriptions of various ways you can get involved.
- Encourage employees and/or members of your organization to volunteer for MBRT’s programs.
- Publicly support the new common core standards/assessments.
- Assist needy schools in their efforts to ensure technology access to all students.
- Recruit new MBRT members.
Raising the Bar
Click below to watch MBRT members talk about the importance of Raising the Bar of academic excellence for Maryland students.
|American Trading & Production Corp.||IBM Corporation||Northrop Grumman Corporation|
|Anne Arundel Co Economic Development||JHU Applied Physics Lab||Notre Dame of Maryland University|
|Johns Hopkins Health System||Pepco Holdings, Inc.|
|Baltimore Gas & Electric||Johns Hopkins University||PNC Bank|
|Bank of America||KPMG||Regional Management, Inc.|
|Battelle||Laureate Education, Inc.||Salisbury University|
|Beckton Dickinson||Legg Mason, Inc.||Space Telescope Science Institute|
|Booz Allen Hamilton||Leidos||Stevenson University|
|Clark Construction Group, LLC||Lockheed Martin Corporation||Textron Systems|
|Community College of Baltimore County||Loyola University Maryland||Towson University|
|Corporate Office Properties Trust||M&T Bank Corporation||University of Baltimore|
|Earth Networks, Inc.||Maryland Chamber of Commerce||University of Maryland Medical System|
|Eastern Savings Bank||Maryland Independent College & University Assoc.||University of Maryland, Baltimore|
|Frostburg State University||Maryland Public Television||University of Maryland, Baltimore County|
|Governor’s Workforce Investment Board||McCormick & Company, Inc.||University System of Maryland|
|Greater Baltimore Medical Center||National Security Agency||Whiting-Turner Contracting Co.|